Post Epilogue gameplay

iguanagrafix

I´m playing RDR2 for the third time, and this time trying to enjoy the open world and completing some undone challenges and collections. But I find that having over 20 grand or more in my pocket takes away the incentive to do a lot of things. I would like to see in Epilogue 2 the ability to give some of the Blackwater money to surviving members of the gang, like Tilly, Pearson, and Charles. Get John´s pocket money down to 2000 or less. Make a ledger like the one the camp had, to keep Beechers Hope running on a realistic level, like regularly having to buy groceries and feed for the animals, maybe even add a couple of ranchhands with a salary. The idea being that hunting and selling pelts, collecting bounties, and other cash producing activities have real meaning.

What do you think? Could a mod be done?

Very interesting ideas. There are generally mods which allow you to spend some money. Buyable properties is one of them, but I don't use it since some people say it's bugged, but I'm not sure. Another is a mod which turns Beecher's Hope into your own gang hideout and you can provide the money to a common box, which allows you to buy improvment for the ranch. Bolmin made something like this, but I didn't try it out. 

But I find the idea of "bringing money home" to run your family quite realistic. All the food for the people and animals do cost. Also there should be a tax system to pay your taxes, and if not it would make the law hunt you down. 🙂