WhyEm's DLC not working! (WhyEm's DLC, ASI Loader, Alexander Blade's Scripthook, LML)

enokiizImao

I watched a tutorial by Games and Graphics and followed the tutorial very closely and easily because it was a very simple tutorial but when I tried it it didn't work. I've been looking at sub-reddits and I eventually got to this page. This person's issue was very similar to mine but when I tried it it didn't work either so I wanted to see if someone else can help with my own problems. 

And ... how did you fix it?

Your not the only person playing the game with mods.

No one cares that you fixed it if you dont share what you figured out, seriously why even post saying you fixed it

and then dont explain how you fixed it. Sharing is caring, luckily i dont have your issue but i bet someone else does.

• Like 1

My Utube Channels

Gunter Severloh (Arma 3)

Gunter Severloh RDR2

RDR2 Mod - Bandit Hideouts Mod - This mod adds 130 bandit hideouts, 40 ambush locations to RDR2, and More!

RDR2 Mod - Hired Guns Mod - Hire gunmen at saloons to travel, and protect you from predators and bandits!

I have this issue and I'd love to know how to fix it =[

I do want to say for anyone else with this issue, the older "WhyEm's Assortment" mod found offsite works for me and may work for you too until a fix can be found.

*Never mind, it's just the RDO included that works not any of WhyEm's mods/wardrobe/etc.

Edited by Megykermike