Whyems dlc doesnt working pls help

rdrrrrr2fan2

Hello everyone,downloaded whyems dlc,and its doesnt working,lml showing that whyems installed and working,i got no other mod,only whyems,rdo,online content creator,asi loader,script hook,i downloaded whyems putting in lml folder,i tried to reinstall it,reinstalled rdo,lml,whyems,and even reinstalled rdr2,nothing work

Same here it is super weird I cant access the guns, clothes/outfits, saddles, etc nothing shows in the menus or catalogs but the files are loaded into the game, I know that for a fact because my guy was still wearing some of the why em clothes and they show up. I actually reloaded old saves and used the trainer to save why em outfits but they always reset so not the best fix in the meantime at least I can have my cool outfit.  Every mod besides RDO and why em works so I think its Rockstar not wanting us to get online content and outits for free/without playing online.  Tried version.dll many versions and online content unlocker they both load the files correctly but nothing displays in the game that isn't already equipped and can't be equipped again without a trainer.  Sorry that I can't help more just letting you know its not just you having problems.