is there any mod to lower health of a player?

6 hours ago, nameforregistartion said:

u know like in the beginning of the game hp was little, i found mod request on this site, where people made SetPlayerHealth.asi mod, but its no longer available

Ped Damage Overhaul does that and a lot more. But be warned, I've never tried the playerhealth setting and according to the .ini it's a little buggy.

You could use a trainer to set a damage multiplyer and you will receive more damage.

In addition, it should be pretty easy to make a mod that sets your Health Core to a lower value so you would have less HP. Try my first suggestion and hit me up if you don't like it, maybe we can figure something out.

On 7/9/2023 at 11:18 PM, riyusso said:

You could use a trainer to set a damage multiplyer and you will receive more damage.

In addition, it should be pretty easy to make a mod that sets your Health Core to a lower value so you would have less HP. Try my first suggestion and hit me up if you don't like it, maybe we can figure something out.

sorry for not answering
yeah, i tried damage multiplyer mod called DifficultyScaler, played with this for two years, it was not great, sometimes i got oneshotted, changing values didnt help, and its conflicting with survival mechanics, so few days ago i finally found this nice peace of work called NoCoreProgression where i can just set how much hp i wanna have, so i am happy, but for some reason my RDR cant start with vfs.asi from lml, and i play without vfs.asi, so some lml modes dont work, i need them to complete my hardcore rdr setup ^_^  but thats another problem

On 7/9/2023 at 11:18 PM, riyusso said:

oh u developer of walking control? thats nice, i try this soon, now i using FineControls3.0, but animation is not smooth when i start walking its looks like character wanna run instead of walking slowly, hope ur mod dont have this glitch

9 hours ago, nameforregistartion said:

sorry for not answering
yeah, i tried damage multiplyer mod called DifficultyScaler, played with this for two years, it was not great, sometimes i got oneshotted, changing values didnt help, and its conflicting with survival mechanics, so few days ago i finally found this nice peace of work called NoCoreProgression where i can just set how much hp i wanna have, so i am happy, but for some reason my RDR cant start with vfs.asi from lml, and i play without vfs.asi, so some lml modes dont work, i need them to complete my hardcore rdr setup ^_^  but thats another problem

No Core Progression does exactly what I had in mind. Glad you figured it out. As to your other issues with LML- it's been a long time since I installed all my requirements (ScriptHook, ScriptHook .NET, LML), but it seems like I'm running the lml_rdr_beta_10.zip (Updated April 29, 2022). I have tried a lot of mods with this version and had 0 issues.

9 hours ago, nameforregistartion said:

oh u developer of walking control? thats nice, i try this soon, now i using FineControls3.0, but animation is not smooth when i start walking its looks like character wanna run instead of walking slowly, hope ur mod dont have this glitch

Yeah, all the other mods were not how I liked it, so I made my own version. I don't know if the animation will be better, because I don't remember how it was when I tried FineControls3.0, but I don't think it can be much better because I've reached the limits of what's possible with the tools given to us by Rockstar. Give it a shot, if you see any issues, let me know.

Edited by riyusso

46 minutes ago, riyusso said:

No Core Progression does exactly what I had in mind. Glad you figured it out. As to your other issues with LML- it's been a long time since I installed all my requirements (ScriptHook, ScriptHook .NET, LML), but it seems like I'm running the lml_rdr_beta_10.zip (Updated April 29, 2022). I have tried a lot of mods with this version and had 0 issues.

Yeah, all the other mods were not how I liked it, so I made my own version. I don't know if the animation will be better, because I don't remember how it was when I tried FineControls3.0, but I don't think it can be much better because I've reached the limits of what's possible with the tools given to us by Rockstar. Give it a shot, if you see any issues, let me know.

what i like in FineControls3.0 its u can disable mouse wheel speed control by pressing X on the keyboard and just run quickly by default shift, can i disable mouse wheel speed control in ur mod like this?

38 minutes ago, nameforregistartion said:

what i like in FineControls3.0 its u can disable mouse wheel speed control by pressing X on the keyboard and just run quickly by default shift, can i disable mouse wheel speed control in ur mod like this?

In my mod, you don't even need to press X. The mouse wheel custom speed will stop automatically when you press Shift and you will use the default run.

Edited by riyusso

1 hour ago, riyusso said:

In my mod, you don't even need to press X. The mouse wheel custom speed will stop automatically when you press Shift and you will use the default run.

so i tried, almost perfect, but when i am on mouse wheel control and i choose running or walking maximum slowly after i stop the character start walking in a default speed and after ≈3 steps mouse control speed starts working, so mouse wheel control speed that i choose dont applies instantly, but its not a big deal

Edited by nameforregistartion

17 hours ago, nameforregistartion said:

so i tried, almost perfect, but when i am on mouse wheel control and i choose running or walking maximum slowly after i stop the character start walking in a default speed and after ≈3 steps mouse control speed starts working, so mouse wheel control speed that i choose dont applies instantly, but its not a big deal

You can disable that from the configuration. Set the KEEP_WALK_SPEED_SMOOTH_OVER_RUNNING to 0 in WalkingControlComplete.ini

This setting adds a smoother transition to running after you stop(if using a custom speed), so you can disable it and you will instantly start running instead.

Edited by riyusso

2 hours ago, riyusso said:

You can disable that from the configuration. Set the KEEP_WALK_SPEED_SMOOTH_OVER_RUNNING to 0 in WalkingControlComplete.ini

This setting adds a smoother transition to running after you stop(if using a custom speed), so you can disable it and you will instantly start running instead.

i am actually ok with that, thanks

do u have plans for modding? which mod u will create next?

I'm currently working on a Quick Draw mod. On controller you can tap R2 and you will take out your gun really quickly, but on PC it's always slower. You also don't have the option to have that "Slow motion" quick draw on demand(only in duels).

Do you have any cool ideas? I'm mostly interested in quality of life mods, not big mods.

Edited by riyusso

3 hours ago, riyusso said:

I'm currently working on a Quick Draw mod. On controller you can tap R2 and you will take out your gun really quickly, but on PC it's always slower. You also don't have the option to have that "Slow motion" quick draw on demand(only in duels).

Do you have any cool ideas? I'm mostly interested in quality of life mods, not big mods.

well, i am not sure this quick draw really needed, i can quick draw alright by pressing right mouse button then left mouse button, like it these Brutal QuickDraws videos on youtube, i dont know about slow mo, i dont use any slow mo, even dead eye

i dont think there is many cool ideas left, modmakers made so many kinds of mods, but i am always finding something new and better, i am interested in making game harder for me, and i got a lot of mods to do it, but there are mods i never find, like mod that allows me to set prices on everything that i can buy, or just make prices higher, there are mods like EconomyRebalance, but it not allows u set prices urself, and by mod default prices are even lower, also it would be good to have mod that slowing down reloading speed, there was a 2 mods like this, but they dead

so thats my ideas (not all), but i doubt that many players want mods like this

Edited by nameforregistartion