The 1st person camera in RDR2 is awful. I already use some mods that bring the 3rd person camera close to Arthur, and it ends up being much more immersive than using the 1st person camera.

But I also often change the distance of the third-person view, and it's extremely annoying to switch to 1st person in the middle of that. It would be awesome to be able to go back and forth with the 3rd person camera without going through the 1st person, just like when you disable the 1st person on horseback and vehicles.

Anyone knows how to achieve that?

51 minutes ago, mavini said:

The 1st person camera in RDR2 is awful. I already use some mods that bring the 3rd person camera close to Arthur, and it ends up being much more immersive than using the 1st person camera.

But I also often change the distance of the third-person view, and it's extremely annoying to switch to 1st person in the middle of that. It would be awesome to be able to go back and forth with the 3rd person camera without going through the 1st person, just like when you disable the 1st person on horseback and vehicles.

Anyone knows how to achieve that?

Just make camera a different key bind? like come on.

On 6/20/2023 at 2:07 AM, Splikrsmcdinks said:

Just make camera a different key bind? like come on.

1st person mode and 3rd person camera FOV are the same command in the settings, there is no option for separate key binds. I want to be able to switch 3rd person near-medium-far without going 1st person.