RDR 2 is finally here!

Sam

Red Dead Redemption II is finally available to play now on the Rockstar Launcher.  Feel free to share with everyone your first impressions here, and also on our new Discord server.

Here's a picture from @LMS, who managed to get the game up and running within about 30 minutes - quite the accomplishment apparently as it takes an age to decrypt everything!

RDR2_2019-11-05_14-38-29.jpg?width=1493&

If you haven't started already, make sure you begin the installation process as soon as possible as it does take some time!

I'm noticing a huge difference compared to when I played this on the PS4, both graphically and even the sound quality with my speakers. During the first mission, I could hear the guitar playing off in the distance from the O'Driscoll's camp at Sadie's homestead, which I never noticed on the console.

The snow is deeper, you can see the urine near the horse hitches, taller grass, improved draw distance, etc... little details like that make it feel technologically ahead. The new content will be interesting to experience as well. 

3 minutes ago, Original Light said:

I'm noticing a huge difference compared to when I played this on the PS4, both graphically and even the sound quality with my speakers. During the first mission, I could hear the guitar playing off in the distance from the O'Driscoll's camp at Sadie's homestead, which I never noticed on the console.

The snow is deeper, you can see the urine near the horse hitches, taller grass, improved draw distance, etc... little details like that make it feel technologically ahead. The new content will be interesting to experience as well. 

I couldn't agree more. Rockstar defiantly did great with porting over this game! 

• Like 1

magssig.png.5fcb82d264add52136a992d715b40761.png