My Trainer wont start or making any noise.

wend

My Lenny's Simple Trainer wont start, I put all the files in the game root and the ASI loader but it still won't work. It doesn't make any beeps when I start up RDR2. What do I do? I used this Trainer before and it worked, but now it won't work for me. I checked the log and it said,

Scanning C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\LennysSimpleTrainer
[FATAL] Could not initialize HookManager. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\LennysSimpleTrainer'.   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at ‮‏‎‫‮‫‬‪‪‎‪‬‌‏‏‫‮‎‭‪‭‮‮‬‍‌‌‮.‏‫‍‪‍‬‭‭‮‍‭‏‫‌‬‭‍‬‬‎‎‮()

54 minutes ago, LMS said:

Does the path it complains about exist?

It saying that its not able to find a part of the path for the program file im guessing. The rest of the log is just saying "Waiting for game to start"