Conflict ScriptHook and LML

NezoxGFX

Hello. Friends, tell me what could be... When I install the official ScriptHook AB and LML in the folder with the game, the game freezes and drops in FPS. The drops start as soon as I haven't even installed a single mod yet. When I remove, for example, ScriptHook and leave LML, everything becomes ok and vice versa. Clearly a conflict between ScriptHook and LML. What shall I do? Thank you!

2 hours ago, LMS said:

Script Hook will not load when you have no mods, so are you certain you have no *.asi mods installed?

So. I tried different ways. For example, when installing PDO and ScriptHook without LML, the mod works and the game also works without problems. And when I install a mod that requires LML, after installing it, FPS drops begin. If I delete the mod that requires LML and leave the LML itself in the folder with the game, the game still freezes. And when I completely remove LML and leave only ScriptHook and PDO, everything is OK. Also vice versa, when I remove ScriptHook and leave LML, the drawdowns begin. That is, when LML and ScriptHook are together in the folder with the game, the failures begin.

2 hours ago, LMS said:

So you are saying that the presence of the ScriptHook dll alone, without any asi files, causes this behavior?

Most likely, the problem is not caused by Scripthook.dll, but rather by dinput8.dll that comes with it. Also, the problem occurs when I remove scripthook.dll and dinput8.dll from Alex Blade and install only ASI Loader, namely version.dll. I don't understand what .asi conflicts with

I think you might just see general performance degradation from LML (vfs.asi) which is likely to occur on slower hard disks since there is more overhead per IO operation.

I have the exact same Problem, if i use SH2 with LML fps drop, trying different asi.-loaders didn't change a thing. I currently have stored the gamefiles on my external HDD, should i transfer them to my SSD, or is there an easier solution?

5 hours ago, LMS said:

Да, SSD должен решить любые проблемы, связанные с производительностью.

Then, most likely, you need to wait for some kind of game update or scripthook, since my PC does not have an HDD, only two SSDs and everything is installed on them. And tell me if mods that do not require Scripthook but only LML will work? Is Scripthook required for all mods?

3 часа назад, ЛМС сказал:

Скрипт-хук требуется не для всех модов. Его используют многие (но не все) аси-моды.

Thanks for the explanation. If you don't mind, you can check if Scripthook is needed for the mods I use, namely A.E.M (Euphoria), Ambitien gang, Vestigia, Crime and Law Rebalance. They show up in LML, but I don't know if they work or if they need a Scripthook.
Edited by NezoxGFX

• 3 weeks later...

New to RDR2 ( but not games and mods ) .  There appears to be scripthook files all over the place.   Can someone please advise on the proper one to dl ..   Thank you

• 1 year later...