The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play RDRFR, can be found inside the RDRFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Missing LML game folder

2many

Question

I have Lenny's Mod Loader Working Fine with all my mods but I'm missing A folder called "replace" In the Lml folder and I need it for one of my mods the only folders I have are
"STREAM" And the "Downloader" Folder please help

5j5kj57.JPG

5 answers to this question

Go to "..\Red Dead Redemption 2\lml" and create a folder called "replace".
Thats it. This folder is causing lml to load a specific file instead of the original one. You just need to create the path-folder structure inside the "replace" folder.
Example:
You want to load your own edited "pedhealth.meta" file.
This file is in: "update/common/data/pedhealth.meta"

If you want to use the "replace" folder, your folder structure has to be like this:
"..\Red Dead Redemption 2\lml\replace\update\common\data"

In the" data" folder, you need to place your own version of "pedhealth.meta" file.

If you now start RDR2, lml is loading your "pedhealth.meta" from the "replace" folder instead of the original one.

• Like 2

yeah thanks I need the "\Red Dead Redemption 2\lml\replace\update\common\data""

How Do I get that Its confusing the thing you said sorry

How do i get "
pedhealth.meta" file." Also for my mod I need the following Files "lml\replace\update\x64\packs\base\data

Edited by 2many

Use OpenIV to browse and extract the game files like pedhealth.meta. This was just an example.
In case you want to extract game files, be aware that OpenIV inst supporting RDR2 to 100% yet. There are many "hashed" files which are unreadable (starting with 0x"HASH").

11 minutes ago, 2many said:

How Do I get that Its confusing the thing you said sorry

Just create all these folders by hand. Make sure that the path-structure is the same like in the game files in case you want to start modding.

Just to make sure, what do you exactly want to do?