How can I play a scenario on a ped in C#?

M8T

I've been trying to give my ped a beer bottle scenario where you can drink / drop it (I found it in the rampage trainer) but it doesn't do anything. 

Here is what I tried:

Game.Player.Character.Task.StartScenario("WORLD_HUMAN_BOTTLE_PICKUP_BOX_TABLE_BEER");

and

Function.Call(Hash.TASK_START_SCENARIO_AT_POSITION, Game.Player.Character, "WORLD_HUMAN_BOTTLE_PICKUP_BOX_TABLE_BEER", Game.Player.Character.Position.X, Game.Player.Character.Position.Y, Game.Player.Character.Position.Z, Game.Player.Character.Heading, -1, false, false, 0, 0, 0);

I also tried a smoking scenario which also did not work.

Are the GPS coordinates usually blank? 

You got an X Y and Z value of nothing up there it looks like > > > > > Position.X, [SEEMS THERE SHOULD BE A VALUE HERE, NO?] Or maybe that's how animations work, maybe they don't need GPS as they are attached to the ped but why even list X,Y,Z, values then?

4 hours ago, joebeefhash said:

Are the GPS coordinates usually blank? 

You got an X Y and Z value of nothing up there it looks like > > > > > Position.X, [SEEMS THERE SHOULD BE A VALUE HERE, NO?] Or maybe that's how animations work, maybe they don't need GPS as they are attached to the ped but why even list X,Y,Z, values then?

Game.Player.Position.X is the Players X coordinate and so on, these are not empty variables. The reason I need them is because the native hash requires them as params, otherwise the coordinate would be at 0, 0, 0 by default.

Edited by M8T