Mod that can pass the launcher

Lately, every attempt to log into the Rockstar launcher has returned with an error saying that the sign-in token couldn’t be found, even though there’s no such thing as a sign in token. All attempts to fix this have failed.

thus, I come here to ask: are there any mods out there that can allow me to launch the game without having to use the Rockstar launcher?

Nah. Something like that would be found in a torrent and it wouldn't be a mod lol. You're basically wanting to remove the DRM from the game which is usually what pirates do. That Rockstar Launcher is performing a verification check essentially to make sure you're up to date and not pirating or cheating. It sucks, but it's DRM, gaming modern day. 

It would be cool as hell, but I have the Steam Version so it would probably break my shit even if someone did make a mod like that. That would be seriously awesome. Imagine if they start making mods like that for all DRM games. I wouldn't be nearly as hesitant to buy games. Especially if you could make it so that it only works on legitimate copies of the game, I don't see what would be wrong with that.