Game crashing on loading

Cxrrvpt

So my game is crashing when I load up singleplayer. After maybe 40 seconds I receive,,unknown error, FFFFFFF''. Anything that can help me out? I need to mention that I have mods installed. If anyone knows any possible reason and a solve to this please help me out I don t really know what to do. 🙏🏻❤️

I am actually using it. But the problem seems to be when a lot of resources are loading so more of an VRAM problem I think

When I get near a city that has a lot of resources like saint denis or valentine it s crashing my game. So far when I entered strawberry or armadillo the game was just fine. I don t actually know if this is the problem but thanks for the help I will try to remove the mod and see❤️

Oh damn. Like I just deleted all my mods because RDO wasn t working anymore, WhyEMs DLC wasn't working anymore, for some reason I didn t have screen effects no more and it was just a total mess I didn t know which caused conflict and I just deleted all of them and maybe if I did that I'll try RDR Online or maybe I ll just leave some mods because I had almost 100 installed :)) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:25 PM, deathangel55 said:

i installed a few mods to my game and when im the main menu no problems when i load a save, it goes through the loading screen until, it freezes then the game crashes.

here are the mods im using

Could contain: screenshot, text, software, computer, multimedia software, computer icon, operating system, display, graphics software, web page, website, editing

You only need to install just one of the PDO options, (light, standard or overhaul, don't use them all at the same time) same thing for W.E.R.O