Guarma bug caused by unknown mod

Acto

So, I have a bug where in Dutch and his mission on Guarma doesn't spawn.

I have read of others having this problem aswell, but I have seen no solution for this problem. I have deactivated all lml mods, but that didn't help.

Before I try anything time consuming, I wanted to ask if there is a known solution for this problem and/or which mod causes this?

Mod list:

• Scripthook
  • dinput8.dll
  • Online Content Unlocker
  • Ambient Gangs
  • Contracts Remastered
  • LAW
  • Moonshiners
  • PDO
  • WERO
  • Duels
  • Bounty Hunting Expanded and Enhanced
  • Stagecoach Robberies
  • Simple High Stakes
  • Cut Dialogue Restoration and Enhancement
  • AMJM Transport

Outside of two or three crashes, these mods have worked together pretty well thus far.

Edit: I should say that the "time consuming" effort would be to delete all mods and load an older save file to play through Guarma as apparently removing mods didn't work for other people. I am a bit afraid of damaging my save file by this process though. 

Edited by Acto

Update:

I removed all mods and plugins (or deactivated them via lml where possible) except Scripthook, dinput.dll, Online Content Unlocker, Cut Dialogue Restoration and Enhancement and Bounty Hunting Expanded and Enhanced (I forgot about the last one).

I then reloaded a save file from before the Saint Denis robbery and now the bug didn't appear again.

I am posting this to give any unfortunate player who has the same problem the info that the mods I mentioned in this comment are not at fault for the bug. It must be one of those I removed.