The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play RDRFR, can be found inside the RDRFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Rage Plugin Hook is out of date with current game version

nblu121792

Question

11 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem:

The current game version is not supported.

Installed game version: 1491
Latest game version: 1491
Supported game versions: 1355

(I replaced the RAGE that comes with the mod by the last available on their website, it said the RAGE was updated. That means the version contained in this mod is even more outdated, I think? And that last one available from their website still didn't work)

"The version of the game currently installed is not compatible with this version of RAGE Plugin Hook. Either your game is outdated and thus no longer supported, or you're using an old version of RAGE Plugin Hook that doesn't support this game version. Please make sure to keep the game and RAGE Plugin Hook up-to-date."

I've just installed the game today and the mods. Tried to replace the RAGE Plugin with the last one available from their website and it doesn't work still.

image_2022-09-07_202527419.png

Edited by ferbzao

Hi guys, I got some good Mods and I follow every steps they told me. 

LML works but looks like I have to put dinput8.dll to RDR file so I can play those Mods, If I put it to RDR file, RGL (Rockstar Launcher) will run the game for a while and then nothing happen.

My game version is same with ScriptHook 

I am just noob player so sorry to bother you guys, I really wanna enjoy good Mods, PLZ if you know something just tell me ! 

Have a good day!

Hi @LMS, can you please let us know if development of the RAGE plugin hook is still active?

As of today, the latest available version is v2.82, which is not compatible with RDR2 v1455. And from what I've seen, there is no way to downgrade your version of RDR2.

Also- I tried following the Discord link you posted in September (https://discord.com/channels/165029423840493568/304377383689912320), but I'm not getting redirected to a channel. 

And a HUGE thank-you for all of the work you've put in so far! I only just got into RDR2 a month ago, and I would love to experience the mods that require the RAGE plugin.

The current version of RPH for RDR2 (2.97.1425.20915) fully supports the latest game version (1.0.1491.18). We only ever support latest one, so if you have an older game version you will have to use an older RPH version or just update the game.