version.dll not working

idcaboutmynam

22 hours ago, acousticbandit84 said:

if you updated the game recently (like Steam is trying to get me to do right now) the current version of scripthook will not work.  You need to wait for a scripthook update as well

Someone asked about mods on steam discussions if they are working for them, and someone replied and said their

game is working with the latest version of scripthook which is from May 2022.

However i downloaded it, tried launching and my game wont start, so i can only assume scripthook must have to be updated.

My Utube Channels

Gunter Severloh (Arma 3)

Gunter Severloh RDR2

RDR2 Mod - Bandit Hideouts Mod - This mod adds 130 bandit hideouts, 40 ambush locations to RDR2, and More!

RDR2 Mod - Hired Guns Mod - Hire gunmen at saloons to travel, and protect you from predators and bandits!

9 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Someone asked about mods on steam discussions if they are working for them, and someone replied and said their

game is working with the latest version of scripthook which is from May 2022.

However i downloaded it, tried launching and my game wont start, so i can only assume scripthook must have to be updated.

I'm using version v1.0.1436.31 of scripthook, and its working for me today(09/07/22) after updating. But like idcaboutmynam version.dll has no beeps and appears to be not working for me. lml is still streaming all my replacements, but it is not loading any mods anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, JeKaTeX said:

The script works but version.dll does not work

Did you find a solution? I'm having the same problems, I have the version.dll, the asi loader, dinput8.dll, as well as scripthook and simplehook but I'm still not hearing the beeps. I also have the Rockstar launcher, Steam, and RDR2 all set to launch as administrator

• 5 months later...