locomotive smoke and more

TigerJack

Hello, in my game locomotives doesn't have smoke, any hint on how to enable it? 

I'd also like to make a little mod that makes the loser of a brawl uncounscious instead of dead (this for a start, then would like to implement the fact that he remembers you and maybe try to take revenge maybe with the help of others or trying an ambush in the wilderness).

All settings up.

Got the game trough steam and did the scan for missing game files as suggested by R support plus lots of other things.

All other smokes and overall graphics are unmatched (studied some months as game programmer) so i tought there must be something in GameObject (or Entity) like the bool IsVisible or ItExists that is set to false so that only the smoke of locomotives isn't sent to the drawing or physics or both.

So ended up here and got rage and taxi and tried to find by myself, but rightfully couldn't get into the logic behind this.

So is a matter of time? or what?

Is there the possibility to do that by myself?

Here is a picture, the smoke can't be seen even closely.

locomotiva_senza_fumo (1).jpg

If its really a bool which needs to be set you could totally do it right now already.

This is a really weird bug. Could you try lowering your settings to Medium or Low to see if the bug still occurs there? Maybe its because of some glitched particle setting?

I think it is probably a rendering bug if it occurs on lower settings but not on ultra. Unfortunately nothing to do with coding and nothing for you to change via that. You could try the usual stuff like updating your drivers, maybe that helps.