rdr2 Texture Toolkit sometimes not working?

I am the creator of the RDR2 Texture Toolkit. 

You are probably unable to convert some textures to ytd files because the tool is unable to accept some file texture formats. The tool accepts dds texture files, but there are different versions of dds texture files. This tool is basically the GTA5 Texture Toolkit, but with a ytd file converter that converts GTA5 ytd files to RDR2 ytd files. RDR2 has some dds texture file versions that don't exist in GTA5. You are probably trying to convert one of the dds files that GTA5 does not have, causing the tool to not recognize the file.

26 minutes ago, WesternGamer said:

I am the creator of the RDR2 Texture Toolkit. 

You are probably unable to convert some textures to ytd files because the tool is unable to accept some file texture formats. The tool accepts dds texture files, but there are different versions of dds texture files. This tool is basically the GTA5 Texture Toolkit, but with a ytd file converter that converts GTA5 ytd files to RDR2 ytd files. RDR2 has some dds texture file versions that don't exist in GTA5. You are probably trying to convert one of the dds files that GTA5 does not have, causing the tool to not recognize the file.

I see! thanks for replying. so is there a possible workaround?

• 2 years later...

Faced with the problem of opening dds files with the _sRGB format. Does not define the DXT5 format. Is there really no way around this problem?

Edited by MKill98