The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play RDRFR, can be found inside the RDRFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Burek

Question

Hey I installed rdrfr and the latest asi but the game after clicking the story loads for about 10 secud and then throws me out of the game. Rdrfr was installed with a clean game without mods

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, LMS said:

Can you start the game, tab out and then launch RPH once your character has spawned? What happens if you do that?

Still crashing. But i don't have any error just closeing

If you cannot load the game without RPH, then something else is broken on your end. Make sure you have the latest dependencies for your mods, such as asi loader, script hook etc.

2 minutes ago, LMS said:

If you cannot load the game without RPH, then something else is broken on your end. Make sure you have the latest dependencies for your mods, such as asi loader, script hook etc.

But when i remove rdrfr its loading

Can you check your game root folder for any log files and attach them here in case you have them? Look for "RagePluginHookC#.log".