mission/stranger markers on map keep disappearing

gimp1

This is a strange one (for me)

I can have a few quest markers on my map, but if I complete a quest, the quest/stranger markers disappear. But if I sleep they magically reappear.... 

Im running a 'few' mods so Im guessing I may have some kinda conflict.

M mods:

contracts

bank robberies

stagecoach robberies

jobs

transport

ambient gangs

bounties expanded

ragdoll

ped accuracy fix

ped damage overhaul

camp anywhere

unlock all weapons

whyems

red dead offline

dead eye from start

outfit changer

lennies mod

script hook

asi loader

menuskip

custom walk speed

lml

Im no expert, all Im gonna do is uninstall a mod and see if that fixes the problem. But thats gonna take forever, because too test I gotta complete a mission and see if the quest markers dont disappear. Then rinse repeat till they dont.

Can anyone here see any obvious conflicts so I can at least have somewhere too start. Would it be a good idea to start with mods that add map markers?? do I just have too many mods?? is it possible to find the conflicts (like ya sometimes can with vortex)?? Im really going in blind here, so any help or suggestions would be great.

cheers 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hey idk if you figured this out already but I'm almost positive the issue is related with scripthook and not a conflict of 2 mods. The only ways to fix it vanilla wise is to sleep, die, get arrested, or exit game and reload.

Alternatively if you use Rampage Trainer, theres an option in there designed specifically for this bug called "Fix mission markers" or something along those lines

hope that helps