The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play RDRFR, can be found inside the RDRFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Persistent Game Crash on loading screen startup

LordCondelous

Question

New game, downloaded yesterday, installed scripthook from here http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/. Installed RDR2FR, dragged all of it's contents into the main directory, launched main game then the rage.exe it all connected fine and said "enjoy" at the end assuming I made it. I get into the loading screen where you decide wheter you go story mode or online and I clicked Story mode so I can play RDR2FR. About 2/3 minutes into the loading screen ( the black and white pictures) Game froze and crashed. Does this every single time I got RDR2FR installed.

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, LordCondelous said:

New game, downloaded yesterday, installed scripthook from here http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/. Installed RDR2FR, dragged all of it's contents into the main directory, launched main game then the rage.exe it all connected fine and said "enjoy" at the end assuming I made it. I get into the loading screen where you decide wheter you go story mode or online and I clicked Story mode so I can play RDR2FR. About 2/3 minutes into the loading screen ( the black and white pictures) Game froze and crashed. Does this every single time I got RDR2FR installed.

i got this problem too

On 5/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, LordCondelous said:

I just solved it. I downloaded the new version of asi_loader and it worked no plugins installed.

Tried that still just crashing dont know what to do any thing else I can try?