Modify speed up the drain rate of health and stamina

rhuaranga

Hello, on the map (radar) there are some icons that correspond to health and resistance, after a while they are reduced to zero and you have to eat or sleep again to replace them. Normally the time it takes to empty the health is excessive (in my opinion). What files have to be modified in order for it to speed up the drain rate of health and stamina? I have tried the bolmin mod on basic needs, I like it, but I would like to modify values according to the game I want to have at different times. What file contains the items and their respective health and stamina values that increase or decrease?

Hello HughJanus, now that alexander Blade updated his scripthook I tried your mod again, the drain of health, stamina and deadeye works perfectly. I hadn't used that part of your mod before because I was already using another mod, but I've found that yours works better since the other one didn't let me see my money. Although I also like the other features of your mod, I suggest if you can separate in a mod, only the health drain, stamina and deadeye part; It would be useful to many.

Edited by rhuaranga