How to lose all your money when you die

rhuaranga

Hello. Does anyone know what files I have to modify to make all my money lose when I die? I usually lose a small part of my money and all the skins I was carrying on the horse, but not a single item in my bag (haven't checked yet). Can it be configured that when I die I lose part of the items in my bag?

Hello HughJanus, have you checked? Because I have that mod installed but I have not managed to lose all my money after dying. In addition, there it indicates that it increases a percentage of loss, but taking as a reference what is normally lost (it does not take the total).
I would like to modify that the total is lost, there must be some file that has that variable.

I will try it again when the mods work normally, but last week I was testing your mod and since I found that money loss feature I tested it, but as I was saying I never lost 100% of my money, but in larger amounts to normal For example, for $400, $600, $800 and $1000 that I had at various points in time, the money loss was up to $95, I even put 1000%, 10000% on Moneylossdeath.

Hi HughJanus, now that alexander Blade updated his scripthook I tried your mod again, last time I didn't lose all my money when I died, now that I've installed only a few mods, with your mod I lose all my money it works OK; It seems that I had another mod that conflicted, I don't know which mod caused that behavior because I had many installed before. Now I only have these mods installed: Ambient Gang, Finite Response - No Reinforcements, Honest Brawls, WhyEm's DLC, PDO v2, pedhealth.meta personal mod, CampAnywhere, LML and Rampage.
If you can make just this feature independent of your mod, it would be a mod that would serve many.