Supply of food in our SP camp

rhuaranga

Hello. In the camp there are some icons that are related to the supply of food, ammunition and medicine. When it comes to food, when I don't bring them anything for several days the icon turns red and the other gang members call out to me to bring food. This is fine, but I wish there was a greater consequence, because after they call my attention nothing happens, everything remains the same. Has anyone made any changes to it? Some ideas come to mind: that my health is affected, that the health of the band members is affected, that they get sick due to lack of food, etc. Does anyone have any idea what files I have to modify?

Of course I understand, putting in more things like illnesses and that already implies writing scripts. What I am looking for at least is to change the food consumption speed values in the camp. They must be in some meta, xml, ymt file. There is so much to change in RDR2, for example I just found where to change the price values of vendor items. Eye I already finished the story game about 8 months ago, but I've returned to RDR2 a week ago, and I've rescued my backup from cap 2 with the camp in valentine, I'm playing there. I'm tired of scum, tarkov and will to live online.