Removes dead eye gain

KipThorne

I'm using No Hitmarkers, a mod that removes the X marker when hitting or killing an NPC for better immersion. However, the game always shows the dead eye gain (small notification at the right side of the screen like +1, +3...) so I know when I kill somebody even without the X marker. I tried to set unlimited dead eye with Rampage trainer or disable some ingame settings (works but also disable keys notifications) but the game still shows dead eye gain. I came to the fact that it isn't possible without modding. So I'm ready to start my first mod ever but I'm completely new here. I guess it's quite simple because I want to do the same thing as No Hitmarkers mod : changing a flat texture with something transparant. However, I don't really know where to begin, do you have some clues ? Thanks !

I made a mod like that that I am using and it also disables honor notification. It is not perfect though cause I did not figure out how to disable description only for these two so  now every item I loot only shows up as a picture and has no description to the left of it.