High Roller Double Action Reload Speed

I'm currently tweaking all my weapon reload speeds in weapons.ymt. I've done pretty much every weapon as far as I know and I'm using a 100% save file found on the 'net in order to use and test them all out. All other weapons so far seem to be working with my my slower reload speed tweaks with the exception of the highroller doubleaction revolver, entry name apparently being WEAPON_REVOLVER_DOUBLEACTION_GAMBLER, according to LML's weapon model list found on this site. This particular weapon in 100% John's arsenal reloads at vanilla speed because it hasn't been edited on account of me not finding it anywhere within weapons.ymt.

My question is, am I able to edit the animreloadrate in a file elsewhere added due to an update that cannot at this point be tweaked, or is this a weapon not usually obtained normally offline and the save file happened to have it somehow? Thank you in advance and apologies if this is the wrong place for such a question.