so i like to do rdrfr patrols in san denis and when the ai officers are chasing someone they have that whistle dose anyone know if there is a mod for that so when im doing patrols in san denis i can use that whistle to. I also would like to know some good callout mods and better combat mods if anyone knows of any of theese please let me know on this topic or you can message me on discord my discord is PT#5525. thank you if you do help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/24/2022 at 10:58 PM, ptilson11alt said:

so i like to do rdrfr patrols in san denis and when the ai officers are chasing someone they have that whistle dose anyone know if there is a mod for that so when im doing patrols in san denis i can use that whistle to. I also would like to know some good callout mods and better combat mods if anyone knows of any of theese please let me know on this topic or you can message me on discord my discord is PT#5525. thank you if you do help

Just change ur model to saint denis police officer, and call backup, you'll hear the whistle. But there's only one whistle sounds you can use, no way to change. And if you use other like sheriff/ lawman model to call the backup, you'll hear the whistle too, but just sounds like other officer make a whistle, bacause it sounds too soft