an weird bug on RDR 2 Asi Loader 0.2.1 does any one see it

mikkolll

an weird bug I find in game

If i use this file (version.dll)

I cant execute anyone with machete(all of them either online machete or offline machete that include pirate blade and only happened on machete)

by execute I mean hold the machete and run towards to anyone you can tackled them, player will hold the npc on the ground and screen shows left click to execute

you click, you get nothing. either E to rob, F to hit, or R to release, nothing. then you need to reload your save just to get out this situation.

also you cant interact with any regular beggar (give them money by press that key, I cant remember the key, but this this will not happened on veteran Mickey in Valentine or that old blind fortune teller in the wild)

remove this file, all is fine. but you cant properly load some mods

I test again with an clean install without any mod just Script Hook RDR2 (ScriptHook and d8input.dll, fresh downlead from Alexander Blade's web) and version.dll. same thing happened.

remove S.dll and D.dll still happened

remove D.dll still happened

remove version.dll nothing wrong

anyone got any thought on this weird bug or any solution that will be much appreciate

😀

• 2 months later...

Yeah happens to me too and it pisses me off, but now i know what is causing it because it wasn’t doing it the other day but that’s because i disabled the version.dll file because the game wouldn’t launch after the update but now i fixed everything and it goes back being stuck when trying to execute with the machete/pirate sword so i just teleport forward in LST and it breaks the animation so i can move

Edited by Warmonger0467

• 2 years later...

When I get stuck in the execute stance the only way to get out is to teleport to break the animation or use Rampage to drop my machete it's very annoying