Is there a working trainer with...

d0x360

Infinite health for you and your horse, infinite dead eye, infinite horse stamina and infinite ammo?  That works with the current version of the offline game?

All the trainers broke when they released the DLSS update and I thought they would get updated but as far as I could tell they weren't..

It's just the couple things that I really need but I don't mind if the trainer or mod has more functions included either.

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, LMS said:

I think my trainer (Lenny's Simple Trainer) should have those features (not sure about dead eye).

Oh nice.  I've been so used to them not working and believe me I understand why.  Doing the same work over and over again because they changed something just enough to break your work...and chances are it was on purpose.

I'll try to check it out today or tomorrow and I'll keep my fingers crossed that deadeye works.  That one is actually more important to me than the rest.

I actually found your trainer about an hour after posting this and I downloaded it and put it on my OneDrive so when I boot up the game it will be there.  I just enjoy this game way more when I cheat.  I played about 50 hours on the Xbox one x so being able to just enjoy everything the game has to offer without dying is nice.

• Like 1