Need help tracing scripting issue (player paralyzed walking in place)

SAC

I am trying to track down a random issue manifesting as the PC, and other NPCs around, including horses, suddenly get stuck walking in place and sometimes spinning first person camera.

I have added countless traces and conditions into the code I am working on, I get no trace of any function such as "CLEAR_PED_TASKS_IMMEDIATELY" running on the player. So, I don't really know if it's my code, or some of the other mods I am using - sure there's the option of taking ASIs out until the problem stops manifesting, but it's very random and very tedious.

So:

- have you ever encountered a bug where the player and/or the NPCs around, including horses, get stuck walking on the spot without advancing?

- does this sound like the effect of which native?

- ever had the player suddenly sinking through the ground and falling into a void? (had this too)

- any idea about the task ids below, and which native would trigger which? left is normal player behavior, right is player paralyzed

image.png.1614b6547708b21a8d3b20512cef5928.png

TY!

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim mods: SAC - LoversLab

14 minutes ago, LMS said:

Probably the freeze position native then or could also be a anim scene, if they break it is quite common to have no collisions afaik.

which native, specifically?

interesting about the anim scene. But I don’t recall calling any. I am calling scenarios a lot 

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim mods: SAC - LoversLab

That would be FREEZE_ENTITY_POSITION. And interesting you mention scenarios, perhaps some of them spawn an anim scene or something else that glitches out? Not too familiar with how they work/what they can do in RDR.