Error FFFF Fix?

PSDEAD34

I've been trying to get into the Bastille Saloon in Saint Denis to start the Joys of Civilization Mission, but every time I get within the vicinity of the saloon my game crashes and displays : ERROR FFFF. I've tried every fix I've seen online but nothing works and I think its because I have mods installed.

1 hour ago, PSDEAD34 said:

I've been trying to get into the Bastille Saloon in Saint Denis to start the Joys of Civilization Mission, but every time I get within the vicinity of the saloon my game crashes and displays : ERROR FFFF. I've tried every fix I've seen online but nothing works and I think its because I have mods installed.

Try to disable one mod at a time to narrow down what mod is causing the issue and then report it to the author of the mod. 

• 1 year later...

Hey mate, have you got the no glowing pickups mod installed?
I used to use that mod, ive encountered the same error with enhanced world and entity persistence mod aswell

P.D.O. has an option in the .ini file to disable glowing pickups if you use that mod.

If its either of these mods you should encounter the FFFFFF error when benchmarking upon loading valentine aswell I believe, atleast this is whats happened during my troubleshooting.

The only other mod that I can think of that ive used which has possibly triggered this one is Instant Fast Travel but again I think that was more of an issue of the game trying to load the no pickups mod while entering saint denis or valentine.

Mods to troubleshoot:
No Glowing Pickups
Enhanced World and Entity Persistence 
Instant Fast Travel

Otherwise, What mods do you have installed?

Edited by WallyAU

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 9:25 PM, WallyAU said:

I used to use that mod, ive encountered the same error with enhanced world and entity persistence mod aswell

P.D.O. has an option in the .ini file to disable glowing pickups if you use that mod.

If its either of these mods you should encounter the FFFFFF error when benchmarking upon loading valentine aswell I believe, atleast this is whats happened during my troubleshooting.

The only other mod that I can think of that ive used which has possibly triggered this one is Instant Fast Travel but again I think that was more of an issue of the game trying to load the no pickups mod while entering saint denis or valentine.

Mods to troubleshoot:
No Glowing Pickups
Instant Fast Travel

you never would have thought that freaking OBJECT GLOW delete mods are causing these dumbass crashes. tysm for this info. bump 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I randomly started getting this error when everything had been working fine for months. Literally just played less than a week ago with no issue, then suddenly I start getting this error as soon as I load a game. Nothing has changed since the last time I played so I don't understand why it's all just now happening. It has something to do with mods I believe because the only way I've been able to get rid of it is removing all my mods. But oddly enough it doesn't seem to be any one particular mod. I started putting them back one by one to try and narrow it down and every single one causes the error. So I'm at a loss. Makes no sense why it was working one day and now it isn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Incorrect. All mods that work with official work with the cracked version.

Better in fact. This is just something anti-share people say. No idea why.. they like the idea of having something someone else has no access to?

Whatever..

I have the legit version. Everything one can buy I bought. Waste.
Buy the base game to support the people who made it and crack it.

No more launcher, not more DRM.
Game runs 1,000,000 times better.

• 4 months later...
On 4/13/2023 at 3:25 AM, WallyAU said:

Mods to troubleshoot:
No Glowing Pickups
Instant Fast Travel

i removed no glowing pickups and i still get error fff especially in valentine (when benchmarking) and some other random locations (when playing)