Online character in singleplayer mod isn't working

panzer113

I tried using the mod that allows you to have your online character in singleplayer

i want to use this to get better pictures because we all know taking pictures in online is terrible and very limited

it says that you might need to change the model using their own trainer, i assumed they meant lennys simple trainer. so i installed that and changed to mp_male, and i got whatever is on the attached image.

obviously not my online character. i then went to the outfit changer and changed some skins and stuff but it changed me to some random asian online character? how do i get my own character?

Screenshot (847).png

On 1/21/2022 at 7:54 AM, LMS said:

Yes, that should be enough to load multiplayer assets. Try playing around with other components to test if they are loaded at all.

Tried changing some things, still didnt seem to work. The assets are definitely there, it seem all the clothing from online are there, but it just still doesn't load my actual character. Attached image shows what my character looks like.

And this is showing things I did to test if it was working

20210822225653_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...