Online models in SP

Hi everyone!

I've been looking into the possibility of converting online-only horse models into SP. I know some models, like the Black Chestnut TB which is online-only have been made to work in SP, but that's given the main model (Thoroughbred) is a breed available to us in SP. What about the online only models/breeds and their respective colours? Is there anyone who knows if there's a possibility to add Criollos, Kladrubers, Bretons and Roadsters into SP experience, or would it crash/be impossible to save?

Edit: I was able to boot the models through LST but when you try to stable them, they "eat up" a slot and are unreachable, even tho the horse is visible in the stable. Think that's a potential fix or crashing due to how the models or stables are coded?

Thoughts? Big cheers!

Edited by NomTheBurritos

Without having looked at the files, I imagine all it really takes when file modding is available is either replacing singleplayer models with the MP ones or adding the MP horses as new addon horses. A lot of game scripts have hardcoded checks to blacklist MP horses so I think this is a bit cleaner than patching all the scripts.

• Like 1