How to clean up scenario props

SAC

_TASK_START_SCENARIO_IN_PLACE works fine at making peds start scenarios. However, some scenarios generate props (brooms, buckets etc) which get left behind when the ped finishes the scenario, eventually leading to prop clutter.

Question is, how to script the props / peds / scenarios whatever to clean up the props when the scenario ends?

TY

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim mods: SAC - LoversLab

DM-ed the author of Rampage, because Rampage ends the scenarios gracefully, and got this guidance

void PlayScenarioFunc(std::string scenario)
{
Ped PlayerPed = PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID();
TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS_IMMEDIATELY(PlayerPed, false, false);
TASK::TASK_START_SCENARIO_IN_PLACE_HASH(PlayerPed, StringHash(std::move(scenario)), 0, true, 0, 0.0f, false);
}

To directly abort scenarios use TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS_IMMEDIATELY(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), false, false);

To end the scenario normally use TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), true, true);

Haven't checked it yet, I am busy tracing a game crash (most likely something related to rope physics)

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim mods: SAC - LoversLab

On 12/29/2021 at 5:53 AM, SAC said:

DM-ed the author of Rampage, because Rampage ends the scenarios gracefully, and got this guidance

void PlayScenarioFunc(std::string scenario)
{
Ped PlayerPed = PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID();
TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS_IMMEDIATELY(PlayerPed, false, false);
TASK::TASK_START_SCENARIO_IN_PLACE_HASH(PlayerPed, StringHash(std::move(scenario)), 0, true, 0, 0.0f, false);
}

To directly abort scenarios use TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS_IMMEDIATELY(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), false, false);

To end the scenario normally use TASK::CLEAR_PED_TASKS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), true, true);

Haven't checked it yet, I am busy tracing a game crash (most likely something related to rope physics)

This is true for the task the npc is executing. I dont know if it will make spawned objects vanish, though.

• 1 month later...