Prison Mod for RDR2?

yili

Hello, I was wondering if there is a prison mod in the making for RDR2. Just like GTA V has many prison mods I am curious if it is being made or if it's delayed.

I've read some article where it said that a prison mod was going to be put out there for RDR2 but that article was from 2019 or 2020. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

extended arrest is a good effort but nothing special and has nothing to do with 'prison mod'.  It would be nice to have a prison mod , or at least one that would let people use prison wagons to put npcs in.  I can put them in caged circus wagons but not in prison wagon.  I can open door of prison wagon via the trains mod /open wagon door,  there is a bench like the police wagon, but the peds (body guard  or prisoner set via trainer etc) will not sit on the bench.  Im sure there is a script bc they have the wagon and yes i have seen prisoners in them in regular and cutscene gameplay.  All i want is the usable vehichle (as i can kidnap with coach using mod of same name,  but to not use a prison wagon? much needed).  i bet someone could make a lighter non-bounty poster more dynamic bounty hunting / most wanted system where subjects show as a zoned area or a dot or something on the map,  more spread apart,  and no need to go and accept bounty (ie dynamic,  so quick,  non-resource intensive - way to earn money without comitting to anything).  Could even be that ther are no dots,  just a certain ped spawns ,  wearing a certain outfit loadout (ie  combination 3  SDupperclass , whatever the ped model there are usually lots of variations.  A mod that randomly picked 4 or 5 peds on the entire map,  gave no indicator of where they were -  and those 4 or 5 are the only peds of the kind when they are active targets/wanted.  Imagine how fun it would be to search the entire map for 4  (or 1) ped who is set to blend in / be evasive in standard nature (using a scenario animation or simple pathfinding animation that already exists, but would be highly difficult to spot the ped in any situation)  - like hiding in a basement or covering to the side of a cliff etc.  Thats a mod that would amplify how much i would play the game bc it would be a challenge and fun to search the map for them -  set a personal time goal or have an option to have mod give a time limit or not /  differnt options including setting the ped types to be 4 or 5 new targets,  - as for Prisoner mod,  well a prison wagon to collect the 4 or 5 that your would be able to drive or call , or have a companion drive etc -  that would be the prisoner mod i want.  Or how about simply being able to spawn a ped like with jedi josh trainer (or handcuff option with rampage)  that would set a flag to tel

l game that the ped is a prisoner-  let them and only persons with this flag sit in the prison wagon bench - or bringable to a cell etc.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello 😊 I hope these are along the lines of what you're looking for: 

1. the modder Shtivi, is adding a prison wagon to his Bounty Hunting - Expanded and Enhanced mod. See the details here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/bounty-hunting-1-80875125.
  2. You can find the latest release of the mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/1073?tab=images. Here's the official description of the mod: 
  3. Also, if you're looking for Bounty hunting with less help identifying your targets, his Contract mod may be what you're looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/1800 Here's the description for it: 
    Contracts Remastered

RDR2 Contracts mod is back with a remastered version, including new mechanics, improved and dynamic mission scenarios and a lot of other features!

For those who are not familiar, RDR2 Contracts is a mod adding infinite, randomly generated assassination missions that you can pick up from npcs in the game's major towns. These missions has different scenarios, settings and targets and will reward you with cash.

Installation
    • LML and ScriptHook and required for this mod to work.
    • Download the mod and extract the zip file.
    • Place the Contracts.asi and Contracts folder in the game main folder and install the lml mod. 

Targets facial composite
    A completely unique system which generates a card with the contract's target facial composite.
    This new mechanism opens a door for a much more immersive experience. You will now have to actually recognize the target yourself, with as little help as possible. 

1800-1668530786-467649863.png

As for the current version, you can reopen a contract's card while you're in the mission area by holding V.

Dynamic, interactive missions
    With the remastered version, missions now have much more dynamic and lively scenarios.  Npcs will blend in the environment, which can be used for your advantage. For example: in some cases you'll be able to threaten your target with a new Hostages feature. I won't spill the beans with other examples, you can see for yourself!

1800-1668530822-2016918534.png

Bug fixes, enhancements and performance improvements
    There are too many fixes and small enhancements for me to remember, to be honest, but here's a small list:
    • Mission sets are created before entering their area, to create a more immersive feeling.
    • AI has been improved.
    • Custom configurations and translation to other languages are now possible.
    • In game tutorials.