Game crush when I use ScriptHookRDR2 and LML. Please help!

Masson1864

Hello!

I have good experience with Tes and Fallout mods but with RDR 2 modding I'm a newbie. 
Yesterday I download last versions of ScriptHookRDR2 (ScriptHookRDR2_1.0.1436.25) and LML (lml_rdr_beta_9). I installed a few mods that use ScriptHookRDR2 (No dead eye effect, Ped damage overhaul, Duels and no bullet trails) and game works fine! Then I installed LML (using instructions) and game won't launch.

If I delete LML and keep ScriptHookRDR2, the game starts.

If I delete ScriptHookRDR2 and keep LML, the game starts.

But if I use both games not start.

For test LML I used "no hitmarker mod" and without ScriptHookRDR2 game starts and this mod works well. But other mods didn't work (like Duels and Ped damage overhaul). I spent 6 hours to understand what is causing the problem but failed... maybe someone familiar with this issue?

Here is my game folder:

00a63e93629079874d6e2d316af3e436.thumb.png.5cbefe45eda0e8b8aae577dcfa4ce72a.png

I used Rockstar version and game installed in C:\Games\Red Dead Redemption 2

Thank you for you time!

Update:

Maybe this is the clue... I can randomly launch the game. But more chances the game don't start.

Also I attaching vfs.log. I don't know why in it says : 2021-11-28 14:11:04 INFO  d:\gtav\vfs\vfs\vfs\loadermain.cpp:122: Running RDR2

I don't have gtav in disk D...

Main error: 2021-11-28 14:11:05 ERROR d:\gtav\vfs\vfs\vfs\hooking\hooking.cpp:54: Failed to allocate hooking memory!

vfs.log

• 1 month later...