Dual wielding gunbelt style question

Hey - I have a few questions, actually. Hope one of the awesome, more experienced people here can help me out. I'm not totally inexperienced modding RDR2, but I'm currently wanting to set up a new game. I'm very big on the survival and aesthetic element, so going to be using Enhanced Edition, Red Dead Offline, and Whyem's Assortment for sure. So, question one is: can someone please recommend some other mods for me that will work with these?

Question 2: Is there a mod that will allow me to use a dual wield gunbelt that has the holsters like Dutch's gunbelt, with one gun on each side? I never understood why they have you dual wield, yet your gun belt is set up in a way that makes actually doing that seem incredibly awkward. (For immersion, I usually just throw a sawed off in the front one, but I'd like to dual wield revolvers, if I can)

Anyway - thank you!

• Like 1

I don't really use any outfits mods so don't know about those, but here's some I use / know for survival:
'Basic needs' makes eating and drinking essential.
'Humidity overhaul' or 'Soft cores' to make weather and proper clothing matter.
I use 'Critical hits' for injuries, but there's also 'Injuries overhaul'.
'Sleep deprivation' if you want sleeping to matter.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...