Mod Suggestions (True Night, High-stakes Poker/Higher Buy-in, Realistic Police chases, message prompt when your character's weight changes.)

Lucrass

(True Night)

A pretty basic suggestion, a mod that makes night truly dark. I always hated when games made it extremely easy to see at night. For starters it completely defeats the purpose of using a lantern. I have taken to using Lenny's simple trainer, along with horse outfit changer mod, which allows me to put a lantern on my horse. I would love for the lantern to actually serve a logical purpose. something I have found odd, some of the tunnels used by trains are truly dark, but night isn't. Not sure if it helps, but maybe there is a way to incorporate the function that changes how dark it is in tunnels to change how dark it is at night.

(High-stakes Poker/Higher Buy-in)

I would love to see a mod that increases the buy-in for every poker table in the game. Some suggestions would be, $2 buy-in increase to $20, $2.50 Increase to $25 and $5 increase to $200. The only $5 buy in I believe is in the Saloon at Saint Denis. As we do not have a normal high-stakes poker table, I figure this place would be great for that. Everyone at the table is well dressed, and its suppose to be a high class establishment. I would at least like to see it increase to $50 if nothing else.

(Realistic Police chases)

Simply put, I'm tired of police just spawning ahead of me. I was trying to hide from the police at the docks in Saint Denis, and they kept spawning on the docks right next to me. As if they were unloading from boats constantly. It got ridiculous and it lost all its immersion value for the sake of "difficulty"

(Message prompt for weight change)

I try to keep my character at Perfect weight, as not to have really high health drain or stamina drain. The issue is, I have to constantly check the player tab in the pause menu to find out if hes at perfect, average, slightly above average, slightly bellow, underweight, or overweight. I would like to see a message prompt that lets me know when his weight state has changed.

Edited by Lucrass
  • Like 2

At some point he can no longer walk. If you call your horse, it runs away because the weight is too big. At some point the man starts to sweat because he is in the desert. Then plants grow everywhere because it's so wet. But that would mean that people can no longer drink from the river. (Which you shouldn't be doing anyway.)

But it would be fun.

Your Uncle Klaus Harold.