Easier Gold Medals mod

HG1

Hello,

I'm new here and need some help with Easier Gold Medals mod. I download and instal the mod ( it seems ok in LML), but I try to replay a mission (Home Improvement for Beginners) and I didn't get the gold medal. This mission only requires completion in 18 seconds for gold, so its not working. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks. 

I have the same mod installed. I've only used it once as a test and it worked on Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego (Hosea and the Legendary Bear mission). I purposefully took much longer than 12 minutes to do the mission and still got Gold.

I heard the mod can be inconsistent though and apparently doesn't work on every mission, especially if the time requirement is not the last task on the Gold Medal requirement list.

Sounds like it should work on Home Improvement for Beginners if the only requirement is complete in 18 seconds.

Can you test on another mission to confirm the specific mission is not the issue?

Have you installed any other mods before? Basically asking if you have confidence in installing and using mods or if that could be a possibility why it's not working.

Thank you SwoleLobster
In fact, I tried Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego and I didn't get the gold, I just missing the time challenge. And yes I have some other Mods installed and working.
I have no idea why this one doesn't work for me, but thanks for the reply.

All the best.