Blood particles and improved combat

Hey guys Iv been tinkering with files and reshade and what not to try to make the combat just slighty more satisfying.  And iv noticed that in particular lights there is a REALLY satisfying blood splash coming out of the body.   

The only thing reshade was able to create was making the blood more red and maybe exposing it more with the downfall of everything red in the game exposing more aswell. Changing just the blood color would be the obv choice, if that is possible also I would love that info aswell 😞 

And iv noticed that the game is more satisfying with more bullet force. (people responding just a bit harder when getting shot)  Im tired of trying. 

Im asking for help for someone creating more bullet force/or someone telling what file to modify and if there is someone willing to make a blood splash mod/or someone telling me how to do this also obv 😞. The big blood spash that happens in direct sunlight to be active all the time.   

Idk if this is even possible, but it is a thing that is already in the game and it should be right? :/idk   And what is it with shotguns in this game?  They lack so much response sometimes?   Imagine using a shotgun and seeing alot of splash and some force  and maybee.... even having shells have the "velocity bullets" effect (More blood on the envoirment).   

Again I wouldnt mind doing this myself if someone would just give me some pointers, wouldnt mind releasing it as a mod aswell of course!  Or someone making the mod. But doing it myself would be the first choice.

And final thougths, for some reason it seems that Physics are kinda turned off when peds are dead and lying on the ground.  Any way to disable that would also be nice?

Anyone plz?

And here are some pics of what it should be like for all weapons and what I dislike. First and second one is what I want.

RDR2 2021-10-04 11-14-51.png

RDR2 2021-10-04 11-15-49.png

RDR2 2021-10-04 11-39-40.png

RDR2 2021-10-04 11-40-43.png

Edited by EliTheJanitor

• EliTheJanitor changed the title to Blood particles and improved combat

As far as bullet force is concerned, I played around with that a few months ago and I think each weapon has different force multipliers depending on the entity hit (ped, vehicle etc.) that you can modify in the respective ymt.

5 hours ago, LMS said:

As far as bullet force is concerned, I played around with that a few months ago and I think each weapon has different force multipliers depending on the entity hit (ped, vehicle etc.) that you can modify in the respective ymt.

I found it , Thank you my friend

• 2 weeks later...