Correct file path

desdorado

I can not figure out the correct path for the files that are inside update_4.rpf/x64/data/ui/widgets.rpf.

For example <GamePath>update:/x64/data/ui/widgets/hud/reticle.ymt</GamePath> is not working. 

Anyone has an idea what would be the correct path?

I did that and I can find and replace files that are directly inside update_4.rpf/x64/data/ui/widgets.rpf, but for the files that are in subfolders of .rpf I can not find anything in the log (searched for names and hashes). Same story with other .rpf folders that are inside  update_4.rpf/x64/data/ui.

Edited by desdorado

19 hours ago, LMS said:

Keep in mind that you need to hash the file path from the RPF, not just the file name since RPF8.

If I understood you correctly I need to convert all this into hash? update_4.rpf/x64/data/ui/widgets.rpf/hud/reticle.ymt 

I must be doing something wrong.

Can you send or attach a full verbose log with all this once the game has loaded in? I do not have the game installed on my current machine, but I can then probably quickly find the entry in the log.