Lenny's Simple Trainer not working

morphius33

Hi there, 

I just have a quick problem with LST. I'm new to modding RDR2, so sorry if I'm making a really simple mistake. When I press F5 to open the menu, it appears for a quick second and then disappears. I'm in windowed borderless mode, so it's not a problem with it displaying improperly. It's just not there. I dropped everything from the zip of the mod into my root folder, so I should be doing everything right. I hear the beeps when I launch the game as well, and I also have LML. Anyone know what the problem is?

Edited by morphius33
Forgot to mention something

• 3 weeks later...

Please help the same thing is happening to me. Help please.. It's not working for me..Nothing is working for me. I downloaded the ASI loader and put in it game roots but it still doesnt work it only appears for a second before it disappears

11 hours ago, shanelly said:

Please help the same thing is happening to me. Help please.. It's not working for me..Nothing is working for me. I downloaded the ASI loader and put in it game roots but it still doesnt work it only appears for a second before it disappears

Sounds like your antivirus is deleting it, make an exception for your game folder, or that specific file in your antivirus

8 minutes ago, Wheatthin said:

i cannot run the game with the dinput.dll file from asi loader. is there any word on if and when this will be fixed or if theres a working asi loader? i would love to use at least the JMRP

also i have tried all the most recent asi loaders i could find but all seem to have that darn dinput.dll or some version of it my current one is dinput8.dll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Can anyone help me? Mine won't let the story mode launch but if I fresh install and don't add the mod everything is fine. But the mod had been working for months so I'm really confused. Originally I thought it was a corrupted save file because the game got stuck on a loading screen during a bounty hunter mission so I closed the game and reopened it. Upon reopening it the game didn't load after hitting story mod. And I have version 14.1 so I'm lost?

• 2 weeks later...

I just started trying to mod RDR2 and cant get anything to work; started with lennys simple trainer by itself and every time I load story mode it gets halfway or so through the first slide on the loading screen then crashes 😕

On 5/10/2022 at 10:26 PM, yungn0g said:

I just started trying to mod RDR2 and cant get anything to work; started with lennys simple trainer by itself and every time I load story mode it gets halfway or so through the first slide on the loading screen then crashes 😕

Replace version.dll in your game folder with the one here:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My Lenny's Simple Trainer wont start, I put all the files in the game root and the ASI loader but it still won't work. It doesn't make any beeps when I start up RDR2. What do I do? I used this Trainer before and it worked, but now it won't work for me. I checked the log and it said,

Scanning C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\LennysSimpleTrainer
[FATAL] Could not initialize HookManager. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\LennysSimpleTrainer'.   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at ‮‏‎‫‮‫‬‪‪‎‪‬‌‏‏‫‮‎‭‪‭‮‮‬‍‌‌‮.‏‫‍‪‍‬‭‭‮‍‭‏‫‌‬‭‍‬‬‎‎‮()