Hitching up new horses

r6751

How do you put new horses to pull a wagon?  My horses got killed in an ambush. My wagon is left in the middle of the desert.

Lesson learned, have a saddle horse follow along. I had to walk to the nearest railroad and use the Train Engineer mod to get a ride to town.

I now want to return with more horses and get my wagon. Any ideas?

You can do that in the "Stash that wagon" mod (don't know if you can find it here or only on nexus), the creator shared the code so you can check that out. It's just not working very well, sometimes it puts the horses underground..

Thanks.  I've got that mod, but it hasn't been working lately. However, I've learned that you can recover your wagon with the mod that lets you take delivery jobs. You go to the store, where you would take a wagon job, and talk to the storekeeper. Retrieve my wagon will also put horses in position.

I know that some mods conflict and others could use more directions. It is still fun to discover 'hidden' abilities.