Mod Request: Coyotes and black bears attack

Sebor

I would really appreciate a mod that would make Coyotes and Black bears attack the players. There are quite a few areas like the heathlands where there are no dangerous predators. This would fix some of this. 

I would give a nice donation for anyone who can make a mod for this. 
While It doesnt matter exactly how much they attack (100% attack rate being better then 0%) Something like this would be amazing (though probably not feasible):

Changes I would like to see made:

-        Give Coyotes about a 5% chance to attack you in general but increase this to up to 50% if:

·        Your gun is holstered: an extra 5% chance to be attacked

·        You are injured: An extra 10% chance to be attacked for every 25% health missing.

·        There are 3 coyotes or more: 10% chance extra to be attacked.

This would nicely show how opportunistic Coyotes are.

-        Black bears should have a 30% chance to attack you and try and kill you, a 30% to run away, A 30% change to do a mock charge and then flee and a 10% chance to just ignore you and keep moving on with their day as they sometimes do in the wild.

To show that they attack people mostly for being territorial or being surprised it would be good perhaps if they only attack once you get too close.

Further if possible perhaps a few more spawning locations for Grizzly bears, Wolves, Cougars, panthers and moose would be great as well. My main issue is that these animals have very few spawning locations and these locations are almost always exactly the same and become to easy to predict which takes away some of the excitement. 

I would be willing to good reward for this as it would really make the game a lot better for me.