Greet option for spawned peds

crossed99

Anyone know how to make spawned peds have the greet & insult promts when you target them?

I thought it would be this native but didn't seem to do anything on it's own:

SET_PED_CAN_USE_AUTO_CONVERSATION_LOOKAT

Thanks!

Edited by crossed99

I think those are only attached/shown if the ped is not a mission ped, i.e. you need to set it as no longer needed first. If that is not desirable, maybe if you use SET_PED_CONFIG_FLAG with PCF_GiveAmbientDefaultTaskIfMissionPed it brings back those prompts, but that is a big guess on my end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LMS said:

I think those are only attached/shown if the ped is not a mission ped, i.e. you need to set it as no longer needed first. If that is not desirable, maybe if you use SET_PED_CONFIG_FLAG with PCF_GiveAmbientDefaultTaskIfMissionPed it brings back those prompts, but that is a big guess on my end.

Ahh... after some quick testing, I couldn't make the SET_PED_CONFIG_FLAG one work, but it seems like I can make them temporarily "no longer needed" while I'm targeting them, so it works that way. ( Assuming making them mission entities again afterwards will keep them around.)

43 minutes ago, Dutch Van Der Linde said:

I know with rampage trainer you can make spawned NPC'S interactable under "spawner settings" but thats on nexus mods

I'll take a look, maybe It'll give me an idea how to properly do it.

Thanks both of you! ^^

Edited by crossed99

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MicahBellSucks said:

Still nothing, it works with LMS's trainer but not on Rampage. 

I didn't find the option either, but I only checked my really old version, figured it might be in newer versions, but haven't got around to check yet, so I don't know.

In case someone comes across this, the prompts come up if you turn off config flag 130, whatever that is, though I don't know if there are any side effects:

PED::SET_PED_CONFIG_FLAG(ped, 130, 0);

Edited by crossed99