[ Mod Request ] Make people in camp completely killable

So even with all possible killable npcs mods like fight club and ped damage overhaul, and a mod that lets you use weapons in camp people in camp like dutch and so on, can't be KILLED, they can be shot at, but they don't die, it doesn't matter if its dynamite, poison, fire, bullets or whatever they can't die. This is really annoying because sometimes I just look at Micah and I just want to kill him so badly but I know I can't so I have to spawn in a Micah which kinda ruins it for me. I have tried to use a mod like this that has a feature like that to force kill them but instead they just disappear and reappear somewhere else, so if anyone could look into this and why this happens, that would be greatly appreciated. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to kill everyone in that stupid reservation too because sometimes my guy is just bad.  Here's what I do:   

Get the hostages mod (i think it's an asi you drop in your game folder - called hostages mod, stand next to the person while using jedijosh trainer or rampage to give yourself a pistol or revolver because your menu won't let you see weapons, you will get the weapon for a split second before putting it away. During that split second, while standing next to the camp member you want to grease, hit the T key (while locked onto target or near them (as in their name or the word strager pops up on your hud).  

Your character will put the sidearm to their head from behind and usually you can shoot their guts out their chest from behind - sometimes it will only let you beat them.  

if everything fails:

Goto the Spawner menu in Rampage Trainer,  goto spawner settings,  checkmark the ignore ped relationships box, then goto ped database and on top part checkmark the box that says Posse / possie commands.   spawn someone cool,  give them a weapon, right click on dutch, then press the 2 key.  I had eagle flies kill the entire reservation (and rain falls helped too)  that way.   

• 7 months later...