My gun and Knife are floating inside arthur!! HELP

My mods are:
-Readdeadoffline

-Whyems assortment 

-OutfitChanger

Whenever I use the modded gun belt and offhand holster my gun is floating inside arthurs belly and the knife in his butt. Is there a fix for this? 

20210723192052_1.jpg

20210723192056_1.jpg

20210723191740_1.jpg

Edited by LennysFan
added screenshots

I'm afraid this is with red dead offline. ONline holsters make weird glitchy animations and cause clipping. I recommend you use vanilla holsters instead and don't use any online gunbelts or weapon equipment. @LMS 

• 1 year later...

If this is still relevant, what I have gathered from having this same bug is that it is caused by the belts not having an actual sheathe, just the displayed one that doesn't serve as a proper sheathe. I fixed this by using RDR2 Outfit Changer, and adding a sheathe to my outfit manually. As for the gun, I just decided to get rid of the offhand holster completely since I hate the offhand holster, and the gun disappears until you use it again. I would recommend downloading the black sheathe mod if you decide to use my suggestion, so that it matches your gunbelt better. There will be a little clipping, but I would argue that it's better than the knife poking out of your side 
Black Sheathe Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/616