Sadie Adler Bounty Mission Softlock

Does somebody now anything about problem regarding the bounty mission with Sadie Adler? i found somebody who had the same issue but saw no real fix to it. The mission works for a while but then i just get a softlock and after that i need to restart the game to continue playing.

(Not my video but the exact same issue for me)

I tried to remove the trainer i used (Rampage) but that didn't change anything. I read that on the video as a possible solution.

Mods i use:

Open Interiors

Dog Companion

Bounties Expansion

Contracts

Cut Dialogue Restoration and Enhancement

First Person Walk Fix

Gunsmith

Purchase Houses

Rampage

Ped Damage Overhaul

Stash That Lantern

TieYourLasso

Show Waypoint Distance

Seats Mod

Bad Dragons Euphoria Overhaul

Red Dead Offline

Edited by Stahlhelm

I'm pretty sure this happens, because of version.dll (the asi loader), it has a bug which makes this mission glitch out. Just remove it for this mission and add it after you playthrough it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bolmin said:

I'm pretty sure this happens, because of version.dll (the asi loader), it has a bug which makes this mission glitch out. Just remove it for this mission and add it after you playthrough it.

Alright i will try that thanks.

Edit: It fixed my issue thanks

Edited by Stahlhelm
Issue Resolved

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been trying to fix this for 2 days now. Could you please send a full screen video of how to make it work? Preferably with voice audio from whoever does this, but if thats not possible then its fine. Im getting super desperate and I love this game so much, it would mean a lot to me if someone could please do this. 

5 hours ago, flipflip149 said:

I have been trying to fix this for 2 days now. Could you please send a full screen video of how to make it work? Preferably with voice audio from whoever does this, but if thats not possible then its fine. Im getting super desperate and I love this game so much, it would mean a lot to me if someone could please do this. 

remove version.dll

Sorry to bother but on hearing about this glitch I thought I'd use a 100% save file to replay this mission in the replay mission option checking if it happens with version.dll installed. Am I guessing right that the softlock only happens when playing this mission for the first time? Asking because I was able to make all three choices during the replay of this mission and no softlock happened at all throughout. Maybe the game is funny that way.

• 1 month later...