(Sorry for my bad english, I am from Germany!)

I found out how to spawn any horse with Lenny's Simple Trainer that was not included at first in the console, and I already stabled horses like the dark bay or silver turkoman, but if I try to stable the Black Chestnut Thoroughbred it either deletes the horse completely or it get's like stuck in the stable and I can't get it out. Is it possible to stable it somehow? I adore this horse so much and I just love it's coat! Sadly I only have the standart edition because I can't affort to spend so much money on a game right now..! I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out!

Also theres a screenshot about what happens when I try to stable the horse.. I can sometimes see it in this menu but if I try to stable it the person either says my stable is full (which it isn't) or I get to stable it, but then that happens (2nd screenshot) Then when I press "ESC" the horse is gone, again.. Oh and after I pressed "ESC" screenshot 3 happened..

Thank's for your help. 

jaja.png

jajaja.png

oh.png

Edited by Phanterra
something weird happened lol (3rd screenshot)

There are some hardcoded checks to prevent you from stabling certain horses, this is probably what you are experiencing. I can disable them but upon game reload it will reset your horse so not much point in that unfortunately.