Claiming your Insider role from the LSPDFR Patreon

Cyan

Please note that it can take up to an hour for Patreon to send us your pledge details. After following these instructions, it can also take up to 30 minutes for your pledge details to be synced from LCPDFR.com.

As well as having your Insider role on LCPDFR.com, and the Mod-RDR Discord, you'll now be able to claim your Insider role on Mod-RDR.com.

The instructions differ on whether you have logged in with your LCPDFR.com account or not.

My account was created on LCPDFR.com

Login to LCPDFR.com, then follow the instructions here to link your Patreon account to your LCPDFR.com account if you've not already done so.
To claim your Insider role here, simply login and logout again. Role allocation can take up to 30 minutes.

My account was created on Mod-RDR.com and I don't have an LCPDFR.com account

Login to LCPDFR.com with your Mod-RDR.com credentials, then follow the instructions here to link your Patreon account to your LCPDFR.com account.
After linking, simply logout and login to Mod-RDR.com and you should be granted your Insider role automatically within 30 minutes.

My account was created on Mod-RDR and I have a separate LCPDFR.com account

On LCPDFR.com, follow the instructions here to link your Patreon account to your LCPDFR.com account. Then visit this page on Mod-RDR.com to link your LCPDFR.com account with your Mod-RDR.com account. After doing this, you should be granted your Insider role automatically within 30 minutes.

A special thanks again for supporting our projects!

10 hours ago, Officer Herondale said:

So do insiders get access before the public? Also do insiders have access right now? Thanks, Cyan!

Yes, Insiders get early access to a variety of projects and updates we work on, including early access to RDRFR currently.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, LMS said:

Yes, Insiders get early access to a variety of projects and updates we work on, including early access to RDRFR currently.

So why hasn't it been released to the public then, if you are trying to release it as quickly as possible? Why not just release the current version? is it still very buggy or something? Thanks, because I'm not sure if I would want to pay for a very buggy thing.

1 hour ago, Officer Herondale said:

So why hasn't it been released to the public then, if you are trying to release it as quickly as possible? Why not just release the current version? is it still very buggy or something? Thanks, because I'm not sure if I would want to pay for a very buggy thing.

We don't think it is ready for a public release yet as there has been barely any testing of what we have developed. That is what we are doing right now as well as adding more features. I cannot make the decision for you, but if you are looking for a more polished experience then the beta is probably not for you.

1 hour ago, LMS said:

We don't think it is ready for a public release yet as there has been barely any testing of what we have developed. That is what we are doing right now as well as adding more features. I cannot make the decision for you, but if you are looking for a more polished experience then the beta is probably not for you.

Okay, thank you!

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Voorn said:

Okay so i'm a Patreon. But on the LCPDFR.com site i have my bennefits but here i have none. Using my LCPDFR account overhere.

It shows you as an Insider on here so I assume that you now have access?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

im not able to claim my Insider role on Mod-RDR.com. Yesterday I connected my LCPDFR account with my Patreon and my Mod-RDR account.

I logged out over night but nothing happened.

What did i do wrong ?

58 minutes ago, jj4YYy said:

Hey,

im not able to claim my Insider role on Mod-RDR.com. Yesterday I connected my LCPDFR account with my Patreon and my Mod-RDR account.

I logged out over night but nothing happened.

What did i do wrong ?

We have no record of your LCPDFR being linked, could you please try again? If you are still having issues, please PM me on LCPDFR.com from your account there. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LMS said:

We have no record of your LCPDFR being linked, could you please try again? If you are still having issues, please PM me on LCPDFR.com from your account there. 

I did It twice now It worked instantly LUL.

Thank you LMS 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I go to sign in to LCPDFR, it says I have not signed in before and must create a new account. When I go to create a new account (with the same credentials), it says the username and email is already in use and I can use those to sign in. What gives? 

Linked my Patreon & Discord fine so I'm showing up as an Insider there.

Edited by xHowlW

On 3/28/2020 at 10:52 PM, xHowlW said:

When I go to sign in to LCPDFR, it says I have not signed in before and must create a new account. When I go to create a new account (with the same credentials), it says the username and email is already in use and I can use those to sign in. What gives? 

Linked my Patreon & Discord fine so I'm showing up as an Insider there.

Are you saying you cannot use the single sign on to use your LCPDFR.com account here? Please PM me with your LCPDFR.com account so I can have a look.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, JohnnyTurbo said:

I'm having trouble linking up my account. i tried to follow the instructions but couldn't see anything similar on PC or the mobile app.

Can you PM me your LCPDFR.com user account please?