Respawning Random Encounters!

PeNjoS1

I have about 400hrs now in story mode and i really dont want the fun to end. Encounters made exploration alot more fun and i dont care about seeing something that ive already seen.

I am willing to pay in case someone could make this.

• Like 1

Agreed, it's weird that nobody apparently even attempted to make a mod which makes chance encounters respawn.

Maybe it isn't possible? IDK

But I definitely agree with you, we need a mod which does make them repeatable. That and the Bounties Expansion mod would make the game perfect for  me.

37 minutes ago, LMS said:

The main reason it has not been done is that it is not as straight forward and requires work per encounter.

I understand that. It's obviously not easy since a lot of encounters are unique and probably bound to some sort of scripted requirement. And I guess that modding Rockstar games is already difficult enough.

I still find it weird that there has been no big attempt at doing this, despite random encounters being such an important part of the game.

I hope that I don't sound too demanding, I just hope that someday someone will create a mod for this.

1 hour ago, Acto said:

I understand that. It's obviously not easy since a lot of encounters are unique and probably bound to some sort of scripted requirement. And I guess that modding Rockstar games is already difficult enough.

I still find it weird that there has been no big attempt at doing this, despite random encounters being such an important part of the game.

I hope that I don't sound too demanding, I just hope that someday someone will create a mod for this.

Oh no problem, I understand why it would be cool! I was more trying to explain why I don't think it will happen anytime soon due to its complexity. But never say never 🙂

• 1 year later...

I'm 90% certain that there's a way to do this with XB36Hazard's Save Editor. Unfortunately, the parts that I think you would have to change (under the "More" tab) are not self-explanatory or user friendly at all, and I can't find anything like a manual or FAQ or nothing.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...